Join Us for Our April 13th Breakfast Meeting!
Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
565 Metro Place South, First Floor Networking Room
Dublin, OH 43017
7:30 am – Meet and Eat
8:00 am until 9:00 am – Guest Speaker
9:00 am until 10:00 am – Network with Other Members
Certified Professional Sales Coach
“The Habits of Top Performers”
Karla has coached hundreds of sales professionals, sales leaders and business owners on the topics of Time Management, Sales Techniques – specifically Servant Selling, Leadership and Recruiting from all over the world. She is most interested in helping sales professionals and leaders who want to take their lives and careers to the next level and help them to find their MARVELous!
Outside of work Karla loves spending time being in the sunshine, in her 1966 Mustang Convertible “Marvel” and adding to her extensive shoe collection. Karla has been married to the love of her life, Brad for over 28 years. Together they have 2 sons, a daughter-in-law and the 2 best grandchildren on earth.
Addition information on Karla:
- Professional Sales and Leadership Coach, Speaker and Sales Practitioner with Southwestern Consulting
- Top Producer in Sales and Relationship Development for Business Consulting, Event Production, Local Media, ISP Company and the Temporary Employment Service Industries
- Business Owner working with Local Businesses on Marketing, Event Production, Customer Service Training, Imaging and Branding
- Former Lead Sales Executive responsible for 80% of an ISP Company’s entire annual revenue
- Former Sales Executive with local media outlets responsible for creating profitable campaigns
- Former Managing Trainer for a Regional Retail Company training thousands of individuals
- Extensive experience in Marketing, Sales, Relationship Building, Networking, Referrals, Customer Service, Imaging, and Branding for small business thru large global companies